Thursday, June 14, 2012

It was fate!

  Our big day is still a ways away, so we've been playing with our invitation options. We found some adorable invitations at Michael's that were our favorite design by Gartner Studios' BRIDES brand, and they were very inexpenses. They have a nice selection of DIY invitations that include directions, template codes, RSVP cards and envelopes, invitations, and the envelopes for those.
  After buying one pack and testing them out, we decided that it was easy, smart for our wallet, and cute, so we would go with these! Happy that we had finally chosen our invitations, I went to the Gartner Studio website, planning on buying a few more boxes, and I freaked out! This design was no longer available. Non-existent. Discontinued. You should have seen the look on my face as I frantically called for my fiance.
  Yesterday, after a florist meeting, we ran over to Michael's, walking in with our fingers crossed... We found them on the clearance rack! The last two boxes, which is exactly how many we needed. I was so relieved! Then we checked the price, mind you that the first box that we bought about a month ago was on sale at 30% off, so I was hoping that this time we would be lucky again. Even better, final sale at $12.49 per box of 40! Invitation jackpot? I think so!

Check out the Gartner Studios website for yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment