Sunday, June 24, 2012

The next step

   We finally decided (permanently) on a florist! I'm psyched with our choice and have finally been able to sleepp without having dreams about not having any centerpieces at our reception. Please tell me I'm not the only bride with the "weddingmare" issue :) lol.
   I hear a lot of ladies think that their planning is wrapped up and ask, now what? I promise, there is always some stickler detail waiting for you to realize that it needs to be done. For us, it's been deciding which save-the-dates to get, or in our case, make. We searched Martha Stewart's adorable DIY ideas and have narrowed it down to two. My creative qualities love DIY and I'm super excited to make our date savers! I'll keep you posted on how they turn out.
   Our other forgotten task was registering! How could that slip our mind, right? Well if you're in the same boat and are trying to decide where to pick your gifts from, think about these factors
  • easily accessible stores for the majority of your guests
  • a variety of prices for guests to choose a gift that's best for their budget
  • stores that offer a registery that will remain open from the time of your shower(s) to your wedding
  • places that carry enough items for you and your hubby-to-be
   Well, off to the projects and registry!

Need some help? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment